Rilea Group is planning to develop Parco Mare, a 14-story apartment rental community development with 237 units and 370 parking spaces in Dania Beach, Florida. The site plan has been approved and all entitlements from the environmental authorities have been secured.
- Located within a beautiful 1,800 acre natural preserve and just minutes from the beach, Parco Mare will offer breathtaking panoramic views of both the park and the ocean.
- With a unique location, Parco Mare will be strategically close (a 5 to 10 minute drive) to Fort Lauderdale’s two largest employers: the Fort Lauderdale International Airport and Port Everglades which competes directly with the Port of Miami with cargo and cruise Lines.
- The property is within walking distance of two shopping centers with major super markets Publix and Winn-Dixie, additional retail, dining, entertainment, and the recently purchased gaming venue, Casino Club’s Dania Beach Jai-Alai which contains a casino gaming license with vast expansion plans, and a first class Marina.
- Miles of beautiful public beaches, where no construction is allowed, are just over a mile away from the property. Jog or bike to the beach.
- Dania Beach is located midway between Fort Lauderdale and Aventura. For those who wish to work in Downtown Broward it’s simply a 10 minute drive which puts you at the center of Broward’s financial district. Going south to Hollywood or Aventura it’s a 10 to 15-minutes away drive.
- Planned Dania Beach – FEC (Florida East Coast Railway) commuter train station offering additional connectivity.